Going Live

I've said this before. I don't know how long J & I can ride this wave of working together in different areas of the outdoor industry, but some of our smarter friends said if we really wanted to keep it up, we needed to brand ourselves.

So we are doing that. Step by step.

Step 1. Get a website. 

I am proud to announce the launch of www.wanderinglavignes.com. A website dedicated to us and our accomplishments (insert gag). No, J didn't win businessman of the year and my writing did not get published in Time magazine. But, we have some things to boast about and a story to tell. Our goal with this website was to have all of our greatness in one place and connect with ours who share the same passion.

Huge props to my high school buddy, Christy, for doing the bulk of the work on the site and being patient with us through the process. It was a labor of love, but we are all happy with the end result.

So check it out and let us know what you think!

Labels: