One Last Post

This may be my last post before we start hiking 5 million steps on the AT, but I have a few last-minute updates.


Our starting weights are:

Patrice (yes I am admitting my weight to the Internets, gasp): 133.8 lbs

Justin: 155.2 lbs


Our first mail drop will be in Monson, ME. We expect to arrive there June 17, so if you want to send a package (absolutely no pressure, it's just that people are asking for mail drop updates), send it out regular mail by June 7 to give it enough time to get there. Address it to:

Justin or Patrice La Vigne

c/o Shaw's Lodging

PO Box 72

17 Pleasant Street

Monson, Maine 04464

Please hold for SOBO Thru Hiker, ETA June 17


Our second mail drop will be in Caratunk, ME. We expect to arrive there June 21, so send the package by June 11 regular mail. Address it to:

Justin or Patrice La Vigne

General Delivery

Caratunk, Maine 04925

Please hold for SOBO Thru HIker, ETA June 21


The master mail drop list is still listed on the blog here. I also put up our partial gear list for anyone interested and it can be found here.


Weather is looking good for Maine and we feel READY TO GO (as ready as we'll ever be, I suppose).


And with that, I leave you with a haiku.


Going for a hike

Just over 2,000 miles

Gonna be awesome


Labels: