Week 42 of Unemployment

Busy week again, which included J getting a root canal and an interview on Monday for me. This was for a contract writing project that would start immediately and last about a month. Perfect! The subject matter is Medicare. Did I just make you vomit in your mouth? Sorry! But I love writing about health policy, Medicare, etc.

The interview went very well, and the next day they asked for my references. On Friday, they called my references. I'm trying not to get my hopes up high, but how sweet would this be ...

We are currently waiting for Uncle SlickG to arrive for a visit. And when I say visit, I mean he and J are going to a few concerts (of course). As for me, I have 2 scrapbooking get-togethers this weekend. J loves his concerts and I love my scrapbooking. It all works out. When J asks me if I want to go to this and that concert, I say, "do you want to go scrapbooking with me?"

Labels: