Grateful ...

(This post is not about the Grateful Dead, although J would love it to be)

Anyways, here are the things I am grateful for this year (in no particular order):

Craigslist. In 2010, I've sold $205 worth of stuff on it. Plus, we rented our apartment in Danville through good ol' Craig and his list.

Lots of perks from my NH magazine gig. One free yurt stay, 2 free stays at B&Bs, 1 free boat ride. Plus I get paid by them.

Winning contests! Tickets to Riverdance (J won), AMC hut say (J), Jimmy Buffet tickets (me), snowboard (me), film fest tickets (me)

Our health insurance coverage, which pays us to exercise. I've taken Zumba, Masala Bhangra and am now a member of the YMCA, where I am taking adult swim lessons (this is also thanks to Sunshine, who gave me a random gift intended for me to take the swim lessons I wanted to take).

My sugar daddy ... J. I am of course grateful for him for many other reasons, but this year he has carried the weight of finances pretty much solo. He da man.

Good blogs that distract me, I mean keep me entertained.

The Great Outdoors. We had a beautiful summer in which we were able to hike, bike & kayak a good amount. And, Mother Nature was also pretty nice to us on our big bad hike in Vermont, dropping rain on us only 7 out of the 10 days.

Girlfriends ... I've gotten to see my girlfriends more this year than any other year and that's fabulous of course. Plus, I made some local girlfriends and that has been very fun!

Scrapbooking groups! I scrapbook every Tuesday with about 5 other ladies and I love that I can do that right now (one perk of unemployment!).

A pretty good year for my family in terms of mental and physical health.

Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. Which have come and gone. And I only had three times this season.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all! Travel safe! We are off ...

(My weekly update of unemployment will return next week).