Enjoying the last of the summer

My favorite season of fall is definitely in the air, but we've had such an awesome summer in terms of weather (even too hot at times), it's hard to say goodbye. J & I hit the roads of Contoocook for a 16-miles bike ride today to enjoy the last of the summer. J definitely shows me up on the bike ... I need to get him to start riding his mountain bike when we are together. Or I need to get a better bike ... hint hint. Here he is doing some tricks. Riding on NH roads is usually pretty safe as drivers are good to bikers. But Friday, I almost got run off the road by some rednecks in a truck ... twice! And today, J nearly got cut off by some New Yorkers! Yikes!

J showed an adult "movie in the park" for his town Saturday night. Date Night! If you haven't seen it, check it out. It is ROFL funny!

Labels: