The Leaf

Before the invasion of the children this past weekend, J and I saw our favorite band, Carbon Leaf, in concert at Tupelo Music Hall in Londonderry (it's an awesome, intimate setting). One of my favorite songs is the namesake for this blog!

Live a life less ordinary
Live a life extraordinary with me
Live a life less sedentary
Live a life evolutionary with me ...



Another song I love "What about everything?"
In search of some rest
In search of a break
From a life of tests
Something's always at stake
Something's always so far
What about my broken car?
What about my life so far?
What about my dreams?
It's school, then work, then life

that just sharpens the blade
I think about time for fun
I think about time for play

Then I think about being done with the resume

Peeee Esss ... I have a serious crush on the man to the far right, Carter. I want to marry him and have his babies. Oh wait. I'm already married. And I don't even want to have babies with my own husband. So shhh Internet, don't tell.

Peeee Esss, Peeee Esss ... This is the first time I'm uploading video, so hopefully it works!

Labels: