Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shock to the heart ...

Our 2-year-old flat-screen LCD TV (the one we bought with the gift card my bridesmaid gave us for my bridal shower!) is in the repair shop right now because of static electricity.

The other day, J went to turn off the TV and touched the on/off button, only to receive a nasty shock. We noticed the TV on/off indicator light was blinking after that. We couldn't get the TV to come back on either! Hopefully the prognosis will be positive and it can be an easy fix. But they estimate 2 weeks before we will hear anything!

I suppose the lesson in all this is to be careful what you touch!!!

1 comment:

tommys mommy said...

OUCH! I hope it gets fixed quickly!