Death of the electronics

The good news is they can fix our TV and we may have it back in another week. After paying them $180 of course! As much as we didn't want to invest money in the TV knowing it will probably crap out in another few years, we also didn't want to invest double that in a newer TV. We are *trying* to watch our money people.

So, in keeping with our luck lately with electronics (did I mention our DVD player also stopped working recently), my wireless router decided to join the club today. It's a work router, and unfortunately I left our personal router at my parents' house and our other backup one at my sister's house, so now we only have Internet via the Ethernet cord upstairs. Talk about stone age, huh?

In J's words, "no TV, no computer, we might as well just turn off the power!"