A picture of health

Since I’m surrounded by cardiologists this week, I decided to get a blood workup health assessment. J and I were just talking about how we probably should get our cholesterol tested since we don’t watch what we eat in terms of low-fat products (mayo, butter).

Good news everyone. I passed with flying colors. My cholesterol, triglyceride, blood pressure, and blood glucose levels are all well above average. Which is good because I am very excited to eat some of the banana bread J made for my homecoming tomorrow!

And J got his blood pressure tested at his senior center the other day and was totally fine. Very surprising since it’s budget season for him and he spent 4.5 hours at a Selectmen meeting Monday night defending his severely cut budget. I would think that’s enough to negatively impact anyone’s BP, but not J’s!