Someone is getting older ...


***total cheese warning. Stop reading if you don’t do mushy.***
Today is a big day. Today is J’s 32nd anniversary of his birthday. I can never really match his birthday planning awesomeness (e.g. my surprise 30th bday party), but I did try this weekend and will continue today. Everything tonight will be topped off with a night at the bar watching Monday night football.

Anyways, I just want to say some words about my wonderful husband. He makes me exquisitely happy. He is my perfect match. We agree on virtually everything and I almost think he knows me better than I know myself. The other day, I was adding music to my i-Pod and asked him for suggestions. He rattled off everything I would like and wouldn’t like. And he was right on. Anyone who knows J knows he is a big joker. Although he can be serious if he needs to be, there is always that relaxed and silly nature to him. He makes me not just laugh, but crack up, just about every day. He can snap me out of a mood at any moment. I still get those girly butterflies when he is coming home from work. I look forward to every moment we spend together (and we spend A LOT of time together). I really try to appreciate what we have and who he is. So thanks J for being you. And happy birfday buddy!!!