Tag, you're it.

In the blogosphere, people like to "tag" you to fill out surveys. Much like those floating around in the email world. So I've been tagged. It was a pretty unique one, so why not?

* Write a six-word memoir. I chose:

There’s no second chance at life.

* Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like.

I'm not that creative.

* Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogsphere.

Gerald's memoir was pretty awesome.

* Tag 5 more blogs with links

Besides Gerald, I only know 3 other people with blogs (Kellie, Michelle and Casey). So humor me. But I know far more myspacers and y'all could post this as a bulletin.

* Don’t forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.