20/20

I’m happy to report that my vision reached 20/20! I was 20/25 for the past two months, as we all know I had a very slllloooowwww healing process. The doctor said he doesn’t want to see me until December and that I can stop taking all my prescription drops!!! A long way from the repeated corneal abrasions and asking J to turn down the lights when they weren’t even on. The doctor asked me if I would have still done the surgery if I knew then about the pain I was going to endure. I hesitated a little bit, but I think I still would. Boy, do I love not having to worry about contacts and glasses and being able to see ALL THE TIME. Honestly, though, I would hope we would go about the process a little different. Like try to clear up my chronic dry eye BEFORE the surgery. But, hindsight is 20/20, right? HA!