I have my popcorn ready to go

After watching the Oscars last night, I realized how few movies we ever see. We often see a preview of something we want to see, but it never happens. And every year during the award show, I'm not in a good position to have any sort of opinion on which movies should win in each category. In fact, I haven't heard of half the titles up for rewards! I was happy to see that the only movie I saw in the theater in 2007, “Into the Wild,” was up for 2 awards. It didn’t win, but still, it was there. Speaking of which, it is due on DVD soon. So for anyone who is looking for a life-changing experience, watch it. Anyways, J said it’d be really cool to see all the best pictures from each year. Maybe that will happen in retirement. For now, I think I would like to see “No Country for Old Men,” since it won 4 awards, including best picture. I watched the trailer and it looked good. Anyone see that?

Labels: